Participants need to deposit at least 300 undefined (BNB Chain) and 0.1 BNB (BNB Chain) in their Bybit Wallet, and subscribe to the IDO before the end of the Subscription Period.
Participants selected in the token allocation lottery can check their allocation and redeem tokens before the Redemption Deadline.
1. Participants must have a Bybit Wallet with a minimum of 300 undefined (BNB Chain) and 0.1 BNB (BNB Chain) to be eligible for the Bybit Web3 IDO.
2. KYC Verification of your Bybit Account is not required for participation.
3. To redeem allocated IDO tokens, participants will need to pay blockchain gas fees which may vary due to network conditions, and redemption will fail if there is insufficient funds.
4. Bybit reserves the right of final interpretation of this event. If you have any questions, please contact our customer service.
5. Please update Bybit APP to version 4.9.0 or above.
6. Subaccount registration is not supported for IDO, users are advised to switch to main account and join.
7. Bybit reserves the right to disqualify any participants who engages in dishonest or abusive activities during the event, including bulk-account registrations to farm additional bonuses and any other activity related to illegal, fraudulent, or harmful purposes.