Troop Leader Registration Rules
1. Register as a Troop Leader to create your own Troop.
2. Traders are eligible to participate in the BTC & ETH Troop Throwdown if their net equity (in the derivatives account balance) is ≥ 0.03 BTC or 0.45 ETH at the time of registration.
3. Once you submit your request, approval will be done within one (1) working day. If your form contains any sensitive words, your application will be need to be adjusted and resumbitted for approval.
4. When your application is approved, you can start recruiting Troop members by sharing your Troop link or QR code in your Troop page.
5. 24 hours before the competition begins, the system will prompt all participants in Troops of fewer than 10 to select another Troop. For participants who do not select a new Troop before registration closes, the system will automatically disband those Troops 10 minutes before the competition begins and assign these participants randomly to the Troops with fewer members.
6. In each winning Troop, the Troop Leader will get 20% of the Troop rewards.
7. All rewards can be superimposed.
Disclaimer: Market analysis provided by the Troop leader does not represent the official opinion of Bybit. If a Troop member causes trading losses, Bybit will not be liable.