Once submitted and approved, the registration information cannot be modified.
Each squad must have at least 10 members before the competition starts on June 27, 2022 to join WSOT.
1. Email Address
We would love to stay in touch! Get the latest updates and promotions by joining our community.
This is how everyone will remember you. Once submitted, it can't be changed so choose wisely!
3. Social Media Links
Pick your best performing social media channel to be displayed on your Squad Detail page.
4. No. of Followers
Knowing your follower count will help us to improve your Bybit experience in the future.
5. Telegram ID (optional)
Be the first to know when something new drops or ask our friendly ambassadors any questions!
6. Choose Language Region
Selecting your preferred language puts you in competition with other participants who choose the same language. Your selection will not affect your rewards.
7. Squad Name
Give your Squad a good name.
8. Squad Slogan
Create a slogan that will motivate your squad to succeed!
9. Squad Introduction
Tell us what your squad is all about and how you plan on conquering WSOT.
10. Squad Logo
This is how others will recognize you so make sure it stands out! (PNG or JPG only, maximum file size 800kb)
11. Set Up Squad Member Entry Requirements
Those who meet the selected criteria below can join your team:
2. Traders are eligible to join your squad and participate in the Derivatives Squad Race only if they meet the criteria set by Squad Leaders at the time of registration.
3. Once you submit your request, approval will be done within two (2) working day. If your form contains any sensitive words, your application will need to be modified and re-submitted for approval.
4. When your application is approved, you can start recruiting squad members by sharing your squad link or QR code on your squad page.
5. If your squad has fewer than 10 members a day before the start of the competition, the Squad Leader can choose to disband the squad. After disbandment, all members including the Squad Leader can choose a new squad until 10 minutes before the competition start time.
6. If a squad has fewer than 10 members and the Squad Leader chooses to not disband or members do not choose a new squad, the system will automatically assign these members randomly to a suitable squad 10 minutes before the start of the contest.
7. In each winning squad, the Squad Leader will get 20% of the squad rewards.
8. Traders are eligible to participate in multiple competitions and win from multiple prize pools in WSOT 2022.
Disclaimer: Market analyses provided by the Squad Leader do not represent the official opinions of Bybit. If a squad member experiences trading losses, Bybit will not be liable.