1. How do I check whether I have Pre-registered successfully?
A: During the Pre-registration period (10 am (UTC) on 9 April to 10 am (UTC) on 12 April), you can check your registration status on the event page. If the pre-registration is successful, you will see a status displaying "Registration Successful".
2. How do I check my BTC and USDT wallet balance?
A: Hover your mouse over the account tab on the upper right and click "My Assets" to view your BTC wallet and USDT wallet.
3. What conditions need to be met for me to receive the airdrop reward?
A: Airdrop 1 requires BTC wallet balance ≥ 0.5. Airdrop 2 requires USDT wallet balance ≥ 50. The balance does not include the bonus & coin swap amount.
4. Will my deposits and withdrawals before airdrop affect my eligibility?
A: There are no restrictions on deposits and withdrawals made before the airdrop. However, users must ensure that their wallet balance meets the airdrop requirements at the time of the Airdrop Snapshot.
5. I have already fulfilled the airdrop campaign requirements for the bonus, but why didn't I receive anything?
A: To receive your reward, you need to click the "Claim Bonus" option on the campaign page when the airdrop campaign starts. The claim period for each airdrop reward is seven days. If unclaimed within seven days, bonuses will be forfeited automatically. Specific IP address corresponding to each account can only claim bonuses once. If multiple accounts have claimed bonuses under the same IP address, Bybit reserves the right to void the registration, revoke the eligibility and all claimed bonuses will be forfeited.
6. How is the airdrop reward for "USDT Wallet-Waltz" calculated?
A: Firstly, the proportion of airdrop bonuses is 2% of the balance of USDT wallet. i.e., if your wallet balance is 3,000 USDT (excluding bonus & coin swap amount), then you are eligible to receive 60 USDT (3,000*2%). If you pre-registered successfully for the 20% bonus reward, you would get 72 USDT (60*120%). In this instance, for users who did not pre-register, the maximum airdrop reward is 60 USDT. On the contrary, users who pre-registered successfully would receive a maximum airdrop reward of 72 USDT. All USDT Coupons will be rounded down to the nearest whole number e.g. Total coupon: 72.3 USDT, users will receive a 72 USDT coupon.
7. What are the respective usages of the bonus and coupons that I received?
A: Bonuses can be utilized as a deposit and deduction of trading fees. Coupons can only be used to offset trading fees. Neither of these can be withdrawn or coin swapped. Please refer to our bonus terms and conditions page
for the full list of details.
8. How is my campaign trading volume calculated?
A: During the airdrop campaign, both your opening and closing positions are counted towards trading volume. i.e., if you open 0.1 BTC at 10,000 USDT and close it at 11,000 USDT. Trading volume calculation: 0.1*10,000 = 1,000 USDT (Open) and 0.1*11,000 = 1,100 USDT (Close). Total Traded Volume = 2,100 USDT.
9. Is trading volume from other currencies considered? Are the trading volume and deposits on PC, App, and Mobile sites taken into account?
A: Only the trading volume of BTC/USDT trading pairs are taken into account during the airdrop campaign. However, the trading volume and deposits made on PC, App, and Mobile sites will be taken into account.
10. How do I get my BTC/USDT "Trade to Tango" trading volume reward? Is there any extra reward for the pre-registration?
A: The reward can be received after the event ends at 10 am (UTC) on 10 May. Users need to click "Claim Bonus" on the page. The claim period for each airdrop reward is seven days. If unclaimed within seven days, bonuses will be automatically forfeited. Note that the 20% pre-registration reward does not apply to this activity.
11. How can I participate in the "Bybit MVF" activity? How do I claim the reward?
A: During the activity, you will have the opportunity to become a "Bybit MVF" by trading USDT perpetual contracts on our platform and providing feedback on your experience. If your feedback gets selected as "Bybit MVF", Bybit's representatives will get in touch with you. If you have any questions, please contact our online customer service or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for details.