Copy the Success of Top Traders
Log InSign Up
How to Buy USD Coin (USDC)
Level up your trading experience with Bybit, a one-stop trading platform where you can buy, sell, trade, stake and hold USDC securely and easily.
How to Buy USDC on Bybit
Bybit features an intuitive interface that circumvents the confusing USD Coin (USDC) buying process. Since security and reliability are paramount at Bybit, we’ve partnered with payment providers who share these same values to help you get your hands on USDC easily. With Bybit, you can obtain USDC in a few quick ways:
Buy USDC with a Credit/Debit Card
Sign up for an account (more details below), or log in to your existing Bybit account to buy stablecoins or BTC directly using your credit or debit card. Then, trade the purchased coins for USDC on Bybit Spot.
Buy USDC via Peer-to-Peer (P2P) Trading
Convert your fiat currencies to USDC directly from a seller at an optimal, agreed-upon price securely. Go to Bybit P2P Platform to buy USDC locally.
Easily select and exchange a wide range of cryptocurrencies and fiat for USDC, on the spot or derivatives market.
Where to Buy USDC
Register or log in to check out instantly with your preferred amount of USDC on Bybit — all at your fingertips.
Guide to Buying USDC via Bybit Express
- Download the Bybit App via App Store or Google Play Store.
- Register and verify your account (or log in to your existing Bybit account).
- Tap on Buy Crypto, then select the Express button.
- Enter the desired amount to be purchased from your preferred fiat currency to USDC.
- Proceed with the payment upon selecting your preferred service provider.
- Complete the KYC process and fill in the order by entering your card information.
- Register and verify your account, or log in to your Bybit account.
- Tap on the Buy Crypto button on the menu, and select Express from the drop-down menu.
- Enter the desired amount of USDC to be purchased with your preferred fiat currency.
- Proceed with payment upon selecting your preferred funding method.
- Verify your account via the KYC process to complete your purchase.
*Note that some of these payment providers may not be available to you, due to geographical constraints.
Guide to Buying USDC via Bybit Express
Why Buy USDC on Bybit?
Crypto platforms are a dime a dozen these days. Here's why Bybit is the best trading platform when you choose to buy USDC:
1. Ease and convenience
Bybit offers an easy-to-use interface on both mobile and desktop for fast and secure transactions. Only a few clicks are needed to buy, sell, trade and stake USDC.
2. Stay up-to-date and get ahead
Get real-time market data to monitor the competitive market liquidity at your fingertips.
3. Secure and reliable
Bybit maintains a 99.9% availability track record, even through periods of market volatility. Benefit from Bybit's daily insurance fund to minimize losses.
4. Round-the-clock customer support
Get answers to all of your questions, 24/7, with our multilingual support.
What Is USD Coin (USDC)?
USD Coin (USDC) is the second largest stablecoin by market capitalization, behind only its key rival, Tether (USDT). Similar to Tether, USDC maintains a 1:1 peg to the U.S. Dollar. Each USDC is fully backed by the USD reserves of the coin’s issuer — a partnership between the Coinbase crypto exchange and digital payments company Circle.
While Tether is currently the more popular stablecoin for payments, USDC is also widely used, especially as a store of value. Compared to its larger rival, USDC enjoys the reputation of being the more transparent coin, with comparatively higher levels of regulatory compliance.
In 2021, the two leading card processing giants, Visa and Mastercard, enabled USDC payment functionality for some of their products. With acceptance by the leading card companies and a reputation for being a highly compliant stablecoin, USDC will likely serve as an important bridge for transfers between fiat currency and cryptocurrencies.
Learn More About USD Coin (USDC)
Master the fundamentals of USD Coin — its technology, the benefits, limitations and future of USDC.
Why Buy USD Coin (USDC)?
USDC is a great asset for investors who want to actively transfer wealth between fiat currencies and crypto. Among the stablecoins backed by private companies, USDC is probably the most transparently maintained and, thus, carries the lowest risk for investors who prefer to hold USD-pegged crypto assets.
With USDC, you can:
- Access the second most traded stablecoin, featuring significant market volumes and trading activity
- Store your crypto in an asset that is securely pegged to the world’s leading fiat currency, the U.S. dollar
- Enjoy ownership of a highly compliant stablecoin, whose USD reserves are attested to every month by one of the leading accounting firms in the world, GrantThornton LLP
- Use crypto as payment for some products offered by Visa and Mastercard, the two largest card processing networks in the world
What Can I Do with My USDC on Bybit?
You can buy USDC and hold on to it over an extended period as its value increases. Store USDC in your personal Bybit account — and access it anytime on Bybit's mobile app or web page.
Bybit offers a wide selection of trading pairs on both the spot and derivatives markets. Trade USDC for over 100 cryptocurrencies on Bybit’s trading platform.
Stake and Earn USDC
Grow your digital assets. Maximize the potential of your asset holdings by earning a guaranteed APY through Bybit’s high-yield flexible savings program. Enjoy the flexibility to stake and unstake your USDC anytime, anywhere.
Get Your USDC Today
Level up your trading experience with Bybit. Buy USDC fast, easily, safely and reliably with a wide variety of fiat currencies to choose from: USD, AUD, EUR, HKD, JPY and more.